Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally Done!

The rocks are finally done. I have been working on these since January and they are finally done. If I had my old tumbler I would probably be working on these for another couple of months. It's probably a blessing that it broke. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. Remember to click on the pictures to see them in full size and detail.

This one is probably my favorite one of the batch. Like most of them, I don't know what it is but I like it.


If you look closely at some of these you can see me reflected in them.


4 comments:

  1. Awh pretty. Now what are you going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I will do with them. Maybe I'll fill up a vase with them or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there's such a difference after they've been polished. How is the granite doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL i never seen them before good job

    ReplyDelete